[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 one side loses audio

Craig Waddington craig at barony.com
Sun Jan 16 17:24:48 MST 2005

I am afraid i do not have a solution for you, but we also had this problem occur, exactly the same. It happened overnight, with no changes to the server.

With help from our IAX provider, we did many tests, no solution, we then moved to a SIP connection to our provider, problem solved.

Our * server is a beast with 2GB DDR ram and no load, QOS, 2MB leased line..

Ask your provider if you can try SIP with them.