[Asterisk-Users] TDM400p FXS not sending caller id info?

Matthew Henkler henkler at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 15 20:51:48 MST 2005

I have a Digium TDM400p (1 FXO, 1 FXS) with the FXS module connected to
a standard analog handset with caller id display (US caller ID).
Although it appears that caller id information is coming into asterisk
(it shows up in voicemail), I can not get it to display on the analog
handset.

Is there anything special I need to do to send the caller id info out
the FXS port?  I've tried a few analog caller id devices, and none seem
to be picking it up.  I'd really like to be able to use my analog
cordless handset and be able to see the caller id information.

Zaptel config files below.  Asterisk and zaptel are all latest 1.0
stable releases.

Thanks!

matt

-----