[Asterisk-Users] How to demo wired phone set on a wireless network

dane reugger dane at downtownpc.com
Sat Jan 15 19:57:53 MST 2005

I'm monitoring this list in hopes of learning a little about VOIP and
PBX's but I do have experience here - A bridge requires 2 ends so thats
not going to work. Basically what you want to do (as I understand it) is
adapt a wired device to a wireless network - a media adapter.

I've used plenty of bridges but not one of these media adapters but they
should work for you:
http://smc.com/index.cfm?event=viewProduct&localeCode=EN_USA&cid=5&scid=&pid=498
http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WGE111.php

or try a Linksys WRT54G w/ the Sveasoft firmware - it's amazing -
www.sveasoft.com - much more flexible - but make sure it will work for you.