[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail after one ring?

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Sat Jan 15 07:52:41 MST 2005

Anyone else ever have the problem of asterisk picking up with voicemail
after one ring on an extension? I'm using free world dial up's IAX2 service,
and I can make calls but received calls get a voicemail pickup after one
ring. No decent answer on google, cannot find anything that seems to be
wrong after comparison with a working config.

Using: latest CVS-HEAD (resnatched and built yesterday), firefly softphone
(IAX)

Thanks in advance