[Asterisk-Users] call deflect with QuadBRI how to

MvB max at mvb.demon.nl
Sat Jan 15 06:20:34 MST 2005

Hi,

With chan-capi driver you have the command CapiCD to deflect a call on
the D-channel (as described on www.junghanns.net)

Does any one have an example (of the dial command) how to do the same
thing with the junghanns drivers and the QuadBRI card? Would there be
anything additional to install to make it work?  I have not seen any
equivalent yet in this mailing list and I guess it should be possible
somehow.

With my set up I do not have the Capi-chan installed as there is no CAPI
channel available only zap channels.

Regards,

Max.