[Asterisk-Users] context wide variable scope

Jeremy Hinton lists at cablemonkey.com
Fri Jan 14 12:13:25 MST 2005

	Maybe i missed this somewhere, but is it possible to define a variable
with a scope of the current context? I know i can define a system wide
variable, and i can define one that is valid for the duration of the
channel, but is it possible to define a variable that comes into scope
for every channel that comes into a context? I don't think so, but i
wanted to make sure.

- jeremy

--
Jeremy Hinton                     A little nonsense
Senior Network Manager               now and then