[Asterisk-Users] OT: zaptel kernel mod

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Jan 14 12:06:58 MST 2005

I don't have any card specific modules loaded. I don't have chan_zap loaded.
So how can the zaptel kernel module show usage? I just rebooted this server
due to defunct asterisk process.

How can I find out what 4 things are using zaptel?

[root at asterisk localhost]# lsmod
parport_pc             19204   1  (autoclean)
lp                      9188   0  (autoclean)
parport                39072   1  (autoclean) [parport_pc lp]
autofs                 13684   0  (autoclean) (unused)
acenic                241092   1
e100                   62340   1
zaptel                182304   4
ext3                   73376   2
jbd                    56336   2  [ext3]
megaraid               31212   3
aic7xxx               142548   0  (unused)
sd_mod                 13452   6
scsi_mod              110488   3  [megaraid aic7xxx sd_mod]

Thanks,
Matthew