[Asterisk-Users] iconecthere and *

Ernie Ankele ernie at ankele.net
Fri Jan 14 10:00:17 MST 2005

Jer, as I understand it, when you specify /EXTENSION in the register
statement, you need to define the EXTENSION in extensions.conf- You
can't use "s" for extension matching.
If you omit the /EXTENSION in your register statement, then incoming
calls will match on "s".
I am using iconnecthere, and that is how it seems to be working for me.
AS to why you don't see anything in debug sip? I don't know.
Ernie