[Asterisk-Users] iconecthere and *

Jer jeremy at jesnjer.net
Fri Jan 14 05:46:41 MST 2005

Hi all

I am trying to figuure out how to get iconnecthere incoming calls to work
outbound works fine but incoming goes nowhere but to my iconnecthere vocemail

if I do a sip show registry it shows up as regg'ed

nnn=is my iconnect here number
xxx is my secret

Thank you
Jeremy

[general]
qualify=no
register=NNNNNNNNNNN:XXXX at iconnecthere/NNNNNNNNN
context=default
bind = 0.0.0.0
port=5060
bindaddr=192.168.215.5          ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=no
videosupport=no
disallow=all                    ; First disallow all codecs
allow=ulaw
relaxdtmf=yes
nat=yes                         ; NAT settings
externip = 24.172.122.XXX
localnet=192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0; All RFC 1918 addresses are local networks
[iconnecthere]
type=friend
secret=pppp
username=uuuuuuuu

I epxect this to be answered by the s ext in the dfault content which is
the demo setup a this point
or am I missing something

all that happens if * never even sees the call
(or more to the point i dont see it with sip debug!)

THanks
Jer