[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint IP by Shoreline

Matt Burleigh matt.burleigh at eiisolutions.net
Fri Jan 14 09:56:00 MST 2005

I've got a couple Shoreline IP phones, their Shoreline model number is
Shoreline IP 100. I believe this is actually a Polycom SoundPoint IP 300
phone. I believe the phone is using a MGCP stack.

I want to use it for testing with Asterisk.

1. I suspect I need to re-image the phone to make it work with *.
2. How can I preserve the current image on the phone?
3. What is preferred image to use with this phone for *.
4. Where do I get this image?

Thanks!

--
Matt Burleigh