[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Bugetone 101 & mwi

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Jan 13 13:55:40 MST 2005

Brian,
Whilst I don't have the technical skills to document Asterisk I do have
the money to fund it.

I offered a bounty of $200 for someone to write a 1 page 'how to'
document to install AMP (since rescinded).

I only had 3 people ever contact me and no one actually followed through
with the documentation even though 2 people said they would work on it
over the weekend (approx 2 months ago now).

In addition I currently have a $2,000 bounty for a video version of
Meetme and haven't had a single person even reply to take up the
challenge.

How much more encouragement do you need?

Cheers,
Dean