[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a wireless phone... wifi ortraditional wireless ?

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Thu Jan 13 13:27:57 MST 2005

The Vtech is tied to Vonage (according to their press release)
but I believe that the Uniden is not.
The Uniden press release says:

 Uniden introduces 2005 technology partners Lingo, BroadVoice(R) and SunRocket(SM). Proving interoperability with these Internet phone service providers will allow consumers to use one of these VoIP platforms with Uniden's UIP1868 as part of a complete and cost-effective consumer VoIP offering.

So I'm guessing that the Uniden phone is not locked to a specific provider.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lj.net