[Asterisk-Users] Is this a $50 wifi or wireless USB VOIP phone ?

pjn at nikolich.org pjn at nikolich.org
Wed Jan 12 22:57:17 MST 2005

Wired USB handset - quite plasticky looking/feeling really (no display)!

AND it is supplied with a software registration process which is a PITA
because each time you move the handset to a different computer you need
to unregister it from the old PC and re-register on the new PC.

I complained to the vendor that this critical piece of information was
missing from their website and was promptly ignored by them.

When I didn't faithfully follow the uninstall process to de-register the
software they did only take 12 hours to reactivate my software key but
shouldn't be there in the first place or at least should be disclosed
prior to purchase.

I have the skype version which supports a skype link and also a SIP link.

Have one sitting in front of me now. Not buying anymore!

..pjn