[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Thu Jan 13 13:30:15 MST 2005

Thanx but that is consider in Mexico bypass and its illegal, second we
are just doing a test with real traffic to get feedback of any weird
thing going on. Testing Chan_unicall stability is our goal. If you can
send alot of traffic while we are doing test i would thank you for
that.

Till now we have only got 4 channels at most busy and we need to see if
it will handle a full E1 to test then with 2,3 and 4 E1's

On 13/01/2005, at 12:49 PM, Nathan Goodwin wrote:

> I tried to contact you off list, but your system rejected my e-mail, I
> was wondering ig you planed on selling minutes for routes into Mexico
> once you where done testing, if so, could you please contact me off
> list with your rates for Mexico City, or anyplace else in Mexico you
> service, thank you.
>
> Nathan Goodwin
> Diamondleaf LLC
>
> Miguel Cavazos wrote:
>
>> Hi guys, I have one E1 with 30 channels in Mexico City, I guess that
>> if i can fill this 30 channels with REAL traffic for 2 or 3 days I
>> can find new bugs on chan_unicall or I can see how stable it can be.
>> Im using R2/MFC with chan_unicall the patch that Steve Underwood
>> wrote.
>>
>> I will let anyone make FREE LOCAL calls to Mexico City till saturday
>> or maybe until monday to see how stable this can be with REAL
>> traffic. Add this to your extensions.conf only gsm as a codec is
>> going to be permitted.
>>
>> exten =>
>> _XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/guest at 200.53.121.233/${EXTEN}@guest,90,Tt)
>>
>> --