[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall

Nathan Goodwin ngoodwin at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 11:49:25 MST 2005

I tried to contact you off list, but your system rejected my e-mail, I
was wondering ig you planed on selling minutes for routes into Mexico
once you where done testing, if so, could you please contact me off list
with your rates for Mexico City, or anyplace else in Mexico you service,
thank you.

Nathan Goodwin
Diamondleaf LLC