[Asterisk-Users] Ramifications of Multiple Sip Reloads WithinMinutes?

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Thu Jan 13 13:39:58 MST 2005

I can say on my end as I have a custom web interface that I have built to
manage the asterisk server, I use the idea of having it run the reload
thing every 5 minutes if it is needed, plus there is an option on the
website that allows the user to invoke the reload thing. However with the
web invoked reload, it still obeys the rules of if it is not needed then
it will not reload.

Dan