[Asterisk-Users] SCCP questions

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Thu Jan 13 07:57:27 MST 2005

Hello,

I am a Kirk IP600 user too, and I had partial success in getting it to
work with chan_sccp. I changed the line 133 in chan_sccp.c to the following:

if ( (!s->device) && (mid != RegisterMessage && mid != AlarmMessage &&
mid != KeepAliveMessage && mid != IpPortMessage)) {

And then I was able to register IP600 hansets, but only to find there
are other problems. I am currently communicating with Kirk support in
order to see what is happening. When I have more info I will send it to you.

Niksa