[Asterisk-Users] Re: test-ignore

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Jan 12 16:46:07 MST 2005

Christian Savinovich wrote:
>   I can't believe you!!, how an incredibly rude person you are.  In two paragraphs you manage to imply that you belong to the group of gurus in this list (my respects to you, oh major guru), that I don't know LookOut, and you suggest I should drop learning linux and asterisk (not even knowing if I'm an expert on both)
>
>   Look, please leave me alone.  Don't bother me.  Get a life.  I started this thread with the title "test-ignore", and in the body I wrote "This is a test, please disregard".  Hellooooooo.  Duhhhhh.  If that bothers you my friend, only some rest can help you.  For all I know, some of those people sending test mails to the list might be implementing new features into asterisk.  Or maybe if they get to sucessfully filter their mail they will be more productive to the list.
>
>   My five minutes are way wasted, thank you.

As are you obviously!  :-)

You're lucky you didn't get 10,000 messages saying that the test worked!

hehe, now there's an idea - if you get an html mail or a test message,
everybody should reply off-list to the person to inform them.  That way
they will see how much bandwidth is used for their simple test.

Oh an BTW: generally not a good idea to berate Critchy!

:-)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell