[Asterisk-Users] Re: test-ignore

Christian Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Jan 12 06:22:57 MST 2005

  I can't believe you!!, how an incredibly rude person you are.  In two paragraphs you manage to imply that you belong to the group of gurus in this list (my respects to you, oh major guru), that I don't know LookOut, and you suggest I should drop learning linux and asterisk (not even knowing if I'm an expert on both)

  Look, please leave me alone.  Don't bother me.  Get a life.  I started this thread with the title "test-ignore", and in the body I wrote "This is a test, please disregard".  Hellooooooo.  Duhhhhh.  If that bothers you my friend, only some rest can help you.  For all I know, some of those people sending test mails to the list might be implementing new features into asterisk.  Or maybe if they get to sucessfully filter their mail they will be more productive to the list.

  My five minutes are way wasted, thank you.

CS