[Asterisk-Users] H323 on Asterisk@Home

Walid Azab wazab at gawab.com
Wed Jan 12 10:53:25 MST 2005

Asterisk is not using any H/W at all. I am only configured it with SIP and
wish to do the following scenario.

Register an IP phone and a pocket PC running a SIP client with Asterisk.
Then getting either to call a PSTN number. I have both Cisco 3745 and Cisco
CCM. CCM currently doesn't support SIP. Therefore I will go for H323
trunking with Cisco 3745.

Any ideas?