[Asterisk-Users] astweb cdr's mysql.sock problem

Frank Kostin frankostin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 07:10:40 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install the astweb.php but I am always getting into the same problem:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /var/www/html/astweb.php

Yet mysocket is in tmp/mysql.sock as specified in php.ini !?
mysql.default_socket = /tmp/mysql.sock

I don't see where astweb obstinently claim the socket in "/var/lib/mysql/" when all other apps use /tmp
Rmrk: a link is OK but only temporary
Anyone had the same problem ?
Thanks for any help,
FK