[Asterisk-Users] SS7 and Asterisk solution

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Jan 12 05:09:49 MST 2005

Hi Bartosz,

We have a commercial SS7 for Asterisk that is running at a few test
sites, and which we are just about ready to supply to a broader range of
customers. This actually links into Asterisk, so we need to use a
commercially licenced copy of Asterisk. If this sounds interesting to
you, I can put you in touch with someone who will give you the
commercial details.

Regards,
Steve