[Asterisk-Users] ACD Bug with AddQueueMember Stable

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Jan 11 13:12:00 MST 2005

We have seen the same issue here as well.  The cause of this for
us was that we had callwaiting setup on the phones.  * will send
as many calls to the device as it will accept.

There are two ways that we could think of to fix it:

1) Set the phones to disable call waiting.
2) Use SetGroup/CheckGroup for the ACD calls to have only one at a time.

We ended up using option 2 after some complaints about not having
call waiting.  To implement this we specified
Local/${CALLERIDNUM}@acd-context for AddQueueMember then created
the following context:

[acd-context]
exten => 24XX,1,SetGroup(${EXTEN})
exten => 24XX,2,CheckGroup(1)
exten => 24XX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => 24XX,103,Busy

This will also keep the ACD calls from going to a persons voicemail box,

which would probably happen if your queue member didn't answer.

Hope this helps,

Robert Jackson