[Asterisk-Users] Multiple gateways for same dial pattern

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Mon Jan 10 21:50:45 MST 2005

Just a thought I had on this.. Why not setup a sip peer entry in
sip.conf with a qualify statement in it and send the call to the peer
entry? That way asterisk will know if the peer is alive or not and I
would think it would skip that particular peer accordingly.. that or
it's really late and I've misunderstood what qualify is for.. but it
seems to want to work how I imagine it would.. and from a small test I
just tried it appears to do just that.. but who knows..