[Asterisk-Users] Agent Status on FOP

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Mon Jan 10 15:47:48 MST 2005

OK, I've done all of the suggestions, and had already read and met the
requirements.  I'm running Asterisk Stable 1.01 on Red Hat Enterprise 3.0
Server.  We're using AgentCallBackLogin to log the agents in, and then
pointing them to a SIP channel (Agent/4102 logs in, and enters 4102 (SIP/4102)
as his/her new extension).  SIP/4102 is defined in op_buttons.cfg, and
accurately displays busy and on-call status.  The panel works perfectly,
except for the Agent Status part.  Based on previous posts, I understood that
the FOP gets its status from the SIP Channel, not actually from the Agent, but
either way, I've got the buttons on the Panel to reflect the status.

BTW: I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my 'hype' remark, and I'm sorry you
took it that way.  I just haven't gotten it to work and am wondering what I'm
missing.  Although the README files states that Agent Status can be seen, it
doesn't provide any information about how to configure this feature.  I
believe I have tried just about every possible combination of settings from
the op_server.cfg file that pertain to Agent Status.  I would be happy just to
get the LED to change color.

Thank you for your assistance.