[Asterisk-Users] X100P in a soekris 4801

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Mon Jan 10 15:46:41 MST 2005

The SPA-3000 is your best bet then. It works great. Both lines will register
with Asterisk, and then you can have Asterisk push calls to the 2nd line
(the FXO port) and it will be placed as normal. Works great. The phone
connected to line1 will act perfectly normal, just like the SPA-2000, or the
Cisco ATA186 or any other converter. It's got a ton of advanced features in
the Sipura, you can tune/tweak it to death. For the most part, it's quite
intimdating and I stick to most of the defaults.

I'm trying to hunt down the advanced documentation that Sipura will only
give dealers, so I can learn what every little option does. If anybody has
it, hook me up please :-)

Regards,
Paul