[Asterisk-Users] X100P in a soekris 4801

Matt Ryanczak matt at planetfoo.org
Mon Jan 10 15:41:20 MST 2005

I have no experience with the Sipura product. Does it work well with
Asterisk? It looks like it would definately fit my needs. I need one FXO
and one FXS interface and it looks to fit that requirement. This
particular 4801 (I have a few) is currently running debian off of a 512
MB CF card (with lots of room left over).

Thanks for the info!

-Matt