[Asterisk-Users] TE410P problem (Looping UP Span 1...)

Sid avoips at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 14:04:41 MST 2005

Hi,

This is the motherboard:
SM X6DAE-XG2 Dual XEON 800FSB EMT64 w/2-Ch SATA-R 0&1,SVGA,2xGb LAN
Dual Intel® Xeon EM64T Support up to 3.60 GHz
Intel® E7520 (Lindenhurst) Chipset
1(x8) PCI-Express on (x16) Slot, 3 x 64-bit 133MHz PCI-X, 2 x 64-bit 100MHz PCI-X Slots
ATI RageXL 8MB Graphics

Actually it doesnt have 4 cpus as i mentioned in my earlier mail. It has 2 XEON cpus with
hyper-threading technology. Anyone has seenexperienced any problems with this
motherboard?

-Sid