[Asterisk-Users] dead line (no LED) on a TDM400B?

Warren Burstein warren at softov.co.il
Mon Jan 10 13:58:58 MST 2005

I moved my TDM400B cards (first two cards are 40's, third is a 31, last
is an 04) from one computer to another, copied all the config files, and
now the LED on the line 11 - third line of the third card doesn't go on
(it used to on the previous computer).  I can get by telling * not to
use this line for now but does anyone have any suggestions for getting
it to work?  Unseat and reseat the daughterboard?  Call Digium for support?

/etc/zaptel.conf contains:
fxoks=1-11
fxsks=12-16
loadzone = us