[Asterisk-Users] Queue app following dialplan

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sun Jan 9 12:36:03 MST 2005

Joseph wrote:

> I would like to know more about your solution.

My solution involves a patch to app_queue that essentially makes it call
SetGroup() on any channels it creates to call queue members (agents),
and call GetGroupMatchCount() before calling a member to see if they
should be considered "busy". This allows for very flexible "rules" as to
whether an agent is considered available or not.

> What do you mean about having the agents in queue.conf or agents.conf?

You can define members directly in queues.conf (using SIP/foo, IAX2/foo,
Zap/foo, etc.), or you can define them in agents.conf and put agents
into queues.conf. The latter is required if you want to use statically
defined members and support login/logout.