[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'

Jalil BOUREKBA jalil at amitelo-technology.com
Sun Jan 9 06:50:04 MST 2005

Hi there

I have troubles while installing oh323.
I got from cvs the asterisk_oh323, and then I tried to  make install, in
the end I have this:

/usr/include/ptlib/array.h:341: `dynamic' undeclared (first use this
function)
/usr/include/ptlib/array.h:341: only constructors take base initializers
/usr/include/ptlib/array.h:341: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make[1]: *** [asteriskaudio.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-oh323/wrapper'
make: *** [subdirs_all] Error 1

Could you plese illuminate the way for me, I´ll be thankfull.

May thanks