[Asterisk-Users] capi help please..(capi not installed - No such device or address (6) )

Sun Jan 9 04:39:51 MST 2005

Hi Clive,

I ran into a similar problem: I also have a eicon 4bri and tried to
install it on a dell server with redhat as 3.
The problem I have is that I always got a error message when doing
"modprobe capi". The module is compiled in the kernel (it shows up with
"lsmod").
I have not found any solution so far - in the end I had to install
asterisk on a different machine. I guess there must be some interrupt
problem and maybe this is also the root of your problem.

regards
philipp