[Asterisk-Users] capi help please..(capi not installed - No such device or address (6) )

Clive clive at sentechsa.com
Thu Jan 6 11:12:46 MST 2005

Hi

I wonder if anyone has had a similar trouble. I have googled and no
solutions.

Asterisk wont load because capi wont load.
When I do "capiinfo" I get:
capi not installed - No such device or address (6)

I have a eicon 4bri card installed, with the patched kernel with the
melware.de files. No irq conflicts., and the dmesg shows this:

capifs: Rev 1.1.4.1
CAPI-driver Rev 1.1.4.1: loaded
capi20: started up with major 68
kcapi: capi20 attached
capi20: Rev 1.1.4.2: started up with major 68 (middleware+capifs)

I have modprobed capi with no error messages.

If anyone has any suggestions, they will be appreciated.

Thanks
Clive