[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Phone To Asterisk

Daniel Joos joosfamily at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 8 19:20:09 MST 2005

Here is the discovery that I have made.

* I can Ping my phone w/o any problems.
* Near as I can tell, I have set up the phone correctly in sip.conf
* When I set up sip debug and/or sip debug ip and I reboot my phone, I
do not see any activity from the server from my phone.

Username     Secret           Accountcode     Def.Context     ACL  NAT
1202            <password>                           default
No     No
1201            <password>                           default
No     No

Name/username    Host               Dyn    Nat ACL Mask
Port      Status
1202/1202           (Unspecified)
0.0.0.0                    5060     Unmonitored
1201/1201           192.168.0.10                  255.255.255.255
5060     Unmonitored