[Asterisk-Users] Best gateway to use for *?

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Sat Jan 8 10:08:16 MST 2005

Hi All

I am working on setting up a * system to replace our current voicemail box. I may
also end up using it for a few Voip calls. Anyway, I have heard some people
complaining about the new Digium Fxo cards and having problems with them. I do not
yet have the computer so if certain issues are caused by other hardware I could
work around them. Does anyone trust these cards enough to use them? I hant to make
sure this setup is clean so I can convince my boss to move to asterisk for the
whole system. If these cards are no good, what other hardware is out there in the
same kind of price range ($300-400) that can handle 4 Fxo's.

Thanks
Joel Duffield