[Asterisk-Users] Numbering plan for incoming call CLID on chan_zap (PRI)

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Thu Jan 6 16:43:32 MST 2005

Hi,

whatever dialplan I'm using for outgoing calls via
PRI (Digium card, chan_zap), the callerid when receiving
calls has no leading zeros, which are normally used to distinguish
local, national and international calls in Europe.

The number has always the area code in front, but the
country code only for foreign calls.

Now I'm looking for any mean to decide, whether the
received callerid begins with a country code and thus
comes from another country or is domestic.

Is there maybe any variable indicating this?

Roger.