[Asterisk-Users] OT: TE405P pins and slots

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Jan 6 15:17:54 MST 2005

Just got our 4 port T1 card. I know that I don't have any need to use these
parts..this is simple curiosity.

What are the 2 expansion slots for? I see a group of pins at the top called
'timing'; what they are for? There is a small dial called 'ident'; whats it
for? I'm guessing that the pins labeled 'test' are for manuf testing of the
card.

Card looks very well manufactured. Kinda hard to believe that it costs
$1,500 when a SCSI RAID card that has more hardware on it costs about 1/2
that.

-Matthew