[Asterisk-Users] POTS Lines

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Thu Jan 6 12:11:08 MST 2005

Good Day list,

            Thanks for taking the time to reading this posting!!!

            I have read a plethora of postings about the TDM WildCard
and analog lines.  And have the following question.

            Many people have recommended the Sipura products, and others
have recommended a channel bank connected the a PRI card in asterisk
box.

            Does anyone know if it is possible to get Caller ID
information into asterisk if using anything other than the TDM WildCard
products (using pots lines?)

            I am interested in moving away from the WildCards but my
clients require simple things like Caller ID.

Thanks

ron