[Asterisk-Users] zaptel service stopped working

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Jan 6 07:19:40 MST 2005

All,

I have a machine with a TDM04B and a TDM13B card in it.
For over a week it was working find placing a call out every 10
minutes to the intercom system. Today that stopped working.
The call was still getting placed just as it was in the outgoing spool
and "looked" like everyting was working just no audio on the intercom.

I picked up the analog phone on the TDM13B (the one port that drives the
line)
and I got nothing. No dial tone nothing.

I stopped and started asterisk that made no difference.

I then did (redhat 9) "service zaptel stop" and "service zaptel start"
and everything started working again.

The box is a 3GIG P4, 1 GIG ram, Intel 865 motherboard.

Any ideas on what might have happened?

Thanks,

Jerry