[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P - Problems

Thu Jan 6 06:35:38 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 11:15 -0300, César Davi Ávila do Nascimento wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've bought a TDM400P and need some help with configuration. Can you
> tell me what to do ?
>
> I've tried to install and the message below has appeared:
>
> [root at voip asterisk]# modprobe zaptel
> [root at voip asterisk]# modprobe wcfxo
> /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o: init_module: No such
> device
> Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
> including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
>       You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
> /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o:
> insmod /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o failed
> /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed

Search the mailing list before posting
**READ** the mailing list before posting
DON'T send HTML garbage to the list (yes, I know, this email will
probably be HTML as well, anyone want to tell me how to force evolution
to convert it back to plain text when replying?)

Finally, don't use the wcfxo module for a tdm card, use either the wctdm
module from current development cvs, or preferably, the wcfxs module
from the current release or stable CVS.

Regards,
Adam
Adam Goryachev