[Asterisk-Users] DTMF problems on phonecell

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Thu Jan 6 05:21:41 MST 2005

Is a phonecell like a cellsocket?  A device to convert a GSM phone into
a RJ11 phone connector?   If it helps I had problems with DTMF (Asterisk
dialing through the cellsocket  - outbound) and one of the problems I
had was the tx/rx gain settings in zapata.conf (I also had a problem
with asterisk dialing too quickly, after it picked up the line, for the
cellsocket - a pause fixed that).

Derek