[Asterisk-Users] DTMF problems on phonecell

jafar mohammed sonztechnology at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 02:52:17 MST 2005

hi all.

was having problems with my phonecell connected to
wildcard fxo port. i get problems with detecting DTMF.
i have tried relaxDTMF but to no avail. i have asked
this before but would like possible causes. is it to
do with echo? problems with the GSM network? haven't
updated my asterisk for a long time. could this be a
problem that has been sorted out. please would
appreciate ur input all of u on this.

thank u