[Asterisk-Users] queues - announcements and not busy members

Lars Fredriksson lars at jpl.se
Wed Jan 5 16:46:17 MST 2005

Hi!

I have benn playing a little with quesues tonight and I found out if there
are at least one member-extension free the announcement with p'the place
in the queue wont be played to the person who called in.

Is this possible to change so the announcement will be played even if
there are free member-extensions? I think that would be nice (well it's
not how ACD-groups usually works but anyway)

Best regards, Lars

---
http://www.fredriksson.net/
mailto:lars at fredriksson dot net