[Asterisk-Users] funny little question regarding asterisk as a pbx vs a key system [slightly OT]

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Jan 5 14:20:47 MST 2005

To all those who answer 50+% of the questions on this list with '*
cannot do that since it is a pbx and what you talk about is the
functionality that a key system provides'...  I pose a question.

What would it take - from any point of view you wish to use - to change
that statement to '* cannot do that because it is a pbx, but [insert
name of key system version of * here] can, goto www.[insert domain
here].com and download it'?

I pose this question simply as a personal point of interest.  If the
idea is feasible, I would like the think a team could be put together to
produce such a beast - maybe even integrating it into *...

Anyway - more ramblings from the mumbling idiot. :)

-Chris