[Asterisk-Users] RFI: Creating a database of DID providers

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Wed Jan 5 14:18:43 MST 2005

What type of information would you be looking for from the DID providers?
I know the company that I am with works with one DID provider, but might
be interested in expanding beyond that. I would also recommend/request
that the database have info in it letting people know about the outbound
call providers. I am not sure if that is a common idea to have an * server
running outbound calling lines to many different phone markets, let alone
4+ area codes, but it is something I am involved with.

Dan