[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy - Should I repatch it ?

Listas listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Wed Jan 5 12:53:21 MST 2005

Julian,
I'm also following this issue, so I guess you're not alone in the universe,
even more I'm not sure why nobody's following this issue usefull as it
seems.

Anyway we'll probably start working on it soon if this happens I'll let you
know.

What I'm not sure is why this didn't make it to the CVS...

bye,
Matt