[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy - Should I repatch it ?

Asterisk Asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Jan 4 09:48:35 MST 2005

With the deafening silence from my previous questions, I feel seriously
alone in the desire to have ChanSpy available.

I want to be able to perform a "ZapBarge" on an Agents conversation, and
ChanSpy was the answer to my prayers.

Bug #2379 (http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002379) was
closed "bkw918 10-27-04 17:06 Closed pending new changes in cvs-head."

These changes do not seem to be in CVS-HEAD as of today.

Do I need to make the old patch work against current CVS-HEAD, or is it
going to be available sometime ?

I hope that I am not coming across as being awkward, I am more than happy to
put in the work to make this patch work with CVS HEAD. I just don't want to
do the work if someone else already is!

Brian - I know that you are busy, please accept my apologies for any grief
this may cause.

Julian