[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice / * re-register issues

kevin at imagereturn.com kevin at imagereturn.com
Wed Jan 5 11:17:36 MST 2005

allow=ulaw
allow=g729
allow=g726
allow=alaw

[kevin]
type=friend
regexten=1001
username=kevin
fromuser=Kevin Marvin           ; Specify user to put in "from" instead of
callerid
secret=XXXXXX
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
defaultip=10.1.1.16
amaflags=default                ; Choices are default, omit, billing,
documentation
dtmfmode=inband

[laptop2]
type=friend
regexten=1005
;username=notebook
fromuser=notebook
secret=XXXXXXX
auth=md5
host=dynamic
qualify=1000
callerid="Notebook" <1005>
disallow=all
allow=gsm
context=default
dtmfmode=inband
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no

[1002]
type=friend
username=1002
secret=XXXX
canreinvite=no
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=1002
nat=0

My server, on startup, registers with BV and works great.  Calls come in,
calls go out, life is good.

After about 4 or 5 minutes, however, I cannot get incoming calls.  It
either just rings or goes busy, and never executes the dialplan in
extensions.conf.

I have recompiled, applied the BV patch, all to no avail.  Please help me
understand what I am missing before the wife kills me, which would be very
very bad for my racquetball game.

Thanks,

- Kevin

p.s. - my mail system is having trouble too, so I may have sent this more
than once.  1 thing at a time :)