[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Nortel option 11 Autoattendant, question

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:43:49 MST 2005

Hello List

I have a customer with an Option 11 with a E1 Card (MFCR2) to a
Audiocodes Mediant 2000 gateway and a Sip netowrk.

at this moment I have working an Asterisk Box as Voicemail for  all
the PBX and working like a Charm. but my customer wants to have an
autoattendant IVR  for the option 11 within the Asterisk.

for me is clear that if I use 2 channels of the Audiocodes (Inbound -
outbound) I can be able to do that, but is there any way to configure
* in order to "trasnfer " the call to the desired extension and then
"frees" the E1 trunk?

if someone has this answer I will need Consulting Services for this.

thanks

Humberto