[Asterisk-Users] Usage Of Additional LEDs For Snom (was; Status of SNOM Intercom)

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Wed Jan 5 05:41:30 MST 2005

Nils Ohlmeier wrote:

 > BTW the new snom model (no availability dates yet) will have more
 > LED's then  the existing ones. What are the most important or
 > interesting features (existing or not implemented yet) for the
 > Asterisk community for this programmable keys with LED's?

The only missing feature would be an integration into the Queue
management,ie. my customers use the callback functionality of the queue.
It would be nice to show the status of this on the phone,ie. if one of
the extensions currently mapped to my phone is part of a callback in a
queue.

Other than that I am a happy camper, once intercom is working
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
the internet company